Daency’s mission is to unlock the joy of dance. We are creating an AI-powered social game metaverse where people from around the world can connect, dance, learn and have fun together.
Are you a fast learner and have a good eye for making videos? We want to work with you. Daency’s AI powered dance games are fun because of both the technology and the fast evolving content. We create content with a purpose - supporting fun interactive experiences that did not exist before. We also have a great story to tell the world of dancers and enthusiasts, and you will help us to amplify that voice. As a video editor intern, you will hone your skills by solving real-world problems and see immediate user feedback, in a supportive and creative environment.
• Create original short-form video content that engages, educates, and inspires Daency’s audience of dancers, learners, gamers, teachers and watchers.
• Play an important role in Daency's development of timely recurring video and graphic elements on multiple platforms.
• Write, edit, and produce concise video supported by motion graphics and b-roll.
• Exercise creativity and explore your own ideas.
• Gain experience working with the product, design and marketing functions at a fast-paced startup.
• An independent, self-motivated college student or recent grad who has a good portfolio of edited videos that we can reference to.
• Excellent verbal and written English capabilities
• Attention to detail and good taste
• Preferred: Communications, arts or film / photography majors
• Preferred: Successfully operated social media accounts on TikTok or youTube.
• Preferred: Experience working in design or ad agencies